Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mom Came!

BEACH TIME!! We even had some time to relax after this crazy, eventful week ;)













My mom and I decided we needed to add some color to the house so we bought a bunch of hanging flowers, they look awesome. We have have so many people compliment us on them. Oh and by the way you know how in every plant there is a little plastic thing that say things like "full sun", "no sun" partial sun"
um, they actually mean something...I'm nursing two of them back to life :)









She decided to start digging the trench for our new shrubs until the landscaper stopped by...carole dug for nothing, he's HIRED!


1 comment:

  1. Jamie!!!!! You are beautiful! You look so happy!! Your house is beautiful! I love you so much and miss you like crazy! xoxoxoxo I am so, so truly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete