Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dad & Julie's Pig Roast 09'

















































The annual Pig Roast was September 12, 09 this year. It's the wee hours of the morning and the sun is rising....the fire is still smoking and I see beer bottles and Red cups all over the grass. I see a random car here and there, wondering who spent the night? And here I am Blogging. I'm sad Tommy couldn't make it this year but we have plenty of Pig Roast years to look forward to. I was SO happy to see Rachael, Theresa and Christina!!! We had so much catching up to do. Theresa's baby Luca is the happiest kid in the world, but i would be too if i had amazing parents like Theresa and Jim :) He was dancing to the band with a HUGE smile on his face, it was SO cute! You can't help but smile when you see this adorable little cutie. I hope I get to see more of Luca because know I'm a Luca addict. And I'm so excited for Theresa and Jim because they're PREGNANT! Luca is going to have a little brother or sister, YAY! Christina and Aaron came with Rory who is the spitting image of the mix of them, SO CUTE! His hair is so blond it's almost white, he screams IRISH! I was so excited to meet him, he was so good! he was so well behaved! My friends all seem to have the Cutest kids, I can't wait to see more of Rory & Luca! i was so excited to spend time with all these girls, they have been such big parts of my life and I miss them all so much. I hope to see them all again before I leave to go back home! The food, OMG there was SO much food, it was incredible, and SO yummy! my drink of choice was "I love my goat" from the Bully hill winery, my new favorite! There were games of horse shoes, jello shots, 4 wheeler rides, pigs, a band, and just a whole lot of fun! James took me out on his new 4 wheeler, he scared the crap out of me, I was screaming like a little girl and i sware it only made him go faster! overall I had a blast, looking forward to some leftovers! I hear some commotion in the living room, I think my dad is awake...Time for the fun part, CLEAN UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment